HISTORY OF SOCIAL JOURNEY AND MAJOR MILESTONE’S
- Shivprabha has provided one time or monthly scholarships to 24 children for primary, secondary and higher education. Shivprabha provided sports aid to 4 kids in Karate and Athletics to gain training and attend International competition.
- Inauguration of Digital School at Z.P. School Lonwadi.
- Start of Digital School work at Sondo, Prabhachi Wadi and Boregaontanda. Shivprabha has Provided Solar Lamps to 35 un electrified students.
- Shivprabha provided one month’s food to Ma Niketan Ashram, Thane (300+ kids in ashram).
- Shivprabha started an initiative to pay for bus pass to girl students who stopped education due to non availability of fund at village Kinhi Mahadev District : Buldhana.
Rural Development :
- Shivprabha by joining hands with TBI and Ketto has adopted Pimpaldhara for Rural Development.
- Installed Bore well, Provided Solar lamp to all 30 families, Solar cooker to 20 families, installation of 3 street lights and installation 2 toilets.
- Shivprabha started Rural Development work at Juvvi and started construction of Gotul.
- Shivprabha has empowered 35 farmer Widow’s / women, with Goats for Farming, Sewing Machine and training and a Buffalo.
- Shivprabha started Silai School at village Sondo, District : Chandrapur and Taluka Pusad, District : Yavatmal.
- Shivprabha empowered 2 farmers with vegetable shop and pair of bullocks.
- Shivprabha provided drinking water for 15 days to 3 draught affected villages of Nanded District in summer 2016.
- Shivprabha Conducted Group Marriage of 11 Farmer’s daughters in Yavatmal District.
- TBI and Shivprabha has raised Funds for making Lonwadi 100% ODF Village.
- 4 cancer patients,
- 3 diabetics patients,
- 1 Heart patient
- 1 accident patient in coma Yoga & Aadhytma :
- Shivprabha conducted Yoga camp at Prabhachi Wadi.
Health : Shivprabha provided medical aid to
It is coming up as the revolutionary year for us. We started our new Nationalized trust SHIVPRABHA CHARITABLE TRUST, PUNE. Said trust started working in Education, Health along with Dr. Mane Foundation, Rural Development, Aadhytma and spirituality under the leadership of Ruta and Ashish Kalawar. This year only in first six months we provided scholarship to more than 10 students. Medical Aid to 3 Critical illness like Kidney transplantation, Diabetic in early age to Prathamesh, Sickle Cell to Ashwini Walke. We also raised funds for Nepal Earth quake rehabilitation. In this year only we started working out of Maharashtra i.e. in Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh and Chatisgarh. In this year we started partnering with Dr. Mane Medical Foundation and Research Center, Rahuri and conducted Cancer Detection camp in many location. We also partner with AVYC, Pune for redevelopment activities for Village Thakurwadi, Dist Pune. We started partnering with Kalptaru Society, Kinhi Mahadev for redevelopment of Kinhi Mahadev. Under our Environment Protection initiative we installed first Biotoilet at Lonwadi. We are also initiating died farmer’s family rehabilitation and empowerment under program of NARI SASHKTIKARAN i.e. MAHILA GRUH UDYOG and BACHAT GAT under the Leadership of Nalawade Sir.
It Was one of Milestone year. We Published our first book “The Unknown Living Legends” by the hands of Sau Sindhutai Sapkal. We done handover of “Solar Operated Drinking Water system” to village Lonwadi by the hands of Shri Deepak Asegaonkar. We started 2 monthly scholarship for Higher Education.
We provided Lights to few more families in Lonwadi and Pune Orphanage.
In this year only we started our Revolutionary work for Village Lonwadi and started providing Light to all houses and with this we started our new area of work i.e. Rural Development. In this year only we provided scholarship to Varun Baranwal for his IAS Preparation. Mukesh started working on our first publication i.e. The Unknown Living Legends.
Millions of RURAL HOUSEHOLDS in our BHARATH are Unelectrified. Due to this, these households are using KEROSENE for lighting purposes and it is a cause for RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS, EYESIGHT DAMAGES and FIRE ACCIDENTS too. 80 Million Children Need Lamp, due to Kerosene / Candle smoke & low brightness – Children are facing Lower Respiratory Infections, eye sight damages & burns due to fire accidents caused by Kerosene lamps / candles. VIDYADEEP is a Solar Study Table lamp with zero maintenance, Flexible & movable, LED Lights which lasts for life time. Said initiative we started in this year. -Help for Farmers is a part of the rural development initiative started at a village called Sondo, Dist : Chandrapur in 2011 and with this we are educating farmers through our website www.hopeforbetterindia.org by providing them internet based knowledge. We do hope that we can improve their welfare and standard of living through this initiative. We need to monitor its usefulness and try to make it friendlier to farmers of India. If it is successful then we need to target more and more villages under said initiative for rural development and to avoid suicides of farmers specially vidharba region of Maharashtra.
This year we added 1 more monthly scholarship for secondary Education in Thane District.
In this year first time we provided Medical Aid to Udhav Charduke for his Heart surgery. In this year only we started 1 more monthly scholarship for Primary Education and 2 Monthly scholarship for Higher Education. We also provided one time Admission Fee for 1 Student for MBA. This Year only we done Survey of Village Gauri under literacy mission.
In this year we provided One Time admission Fee scholarship to 3 Students for Higher Education i.e Ded.
Amol along with his few friends founded Help Our People for Education (HOPE) Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha, Rajura, and provided monthly scholarship to 2 Students for HSC.